LRS are providing full Land Referencing Services to support The Wheelabrator Kemsley Power Station.
The services we are providing as part of the Kemsley Power Station DCO project include:
- Land registry searches & desktop referencing
- Local authority enquiries
- Contact site visits & enquiries
- Requests for Information (RFI’s)
- List of section 42 parties
- Confirmation exercise
- Provide a Book of Reference (BoR) & land plans
The power station is within the existing boundary of the current Paper Mill, and will provide valuable heat supplies to expand the current paper mills’ long term energy requirements.
Wheelabrator Generator Station creates clean, renewable energy from post recycled business waste. The combined heat and power station will process up to 550,000 tonnes of waste fuel per year, preventing UK waste going to landfill sites and being exported. This in turn will provide low carbon energy for the local community.